a) General Terms and Conditions for Exchanges and Returns.
All goods to be exchanged or returned (for whatever reason, including the consumer's right of withdrawal) must be returned in their original packaging, with all the labels still attached and any accessories included, in the same conditions in which they were delivered without having been used, washed or altered in any way. If we suspect that the goods have been used these rights shall no longer be eligible.
For reasons of hygiene, underwear, socks and swimwear cannot be exchanged or returned unless the product is proven to be defective.
MACSON reserves the right to refuse a return which has been communicated or sent back after the designated date, as well as goods that are not in the same condition as they were sent, or goods specifically identified as non-refundable.
b) Specific conditions for Returns.
Upon receipt of your order and for whatever reason, you can return the goods (except those mentioned in the previous section) easily and conveniently.
You must first notify us of the return via the contact form on the website or via email to email@example.com or by calling our on-line customer helpline 663 851 066.
Returning Goods for Refund.
The User has a period of up to 30 calendar days to return any goods purchased from our on-line store (except items of underwear, socks and swimsuits, which are non-refundable except in the case of defects or if there has been a shipping error by MACSON).
The return is free within the territory of the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands. For international orders, the changes and returns will be assumed by the customer.
Returns Procedure On Line.
1. Keep the receipt that was attached to the order and check that it is within 30 calendar days of the date the order was placed.
2. Notify us of the return via the contact form on the website or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our on-line customer helpline 663 851 066. You must state the order number (found in your User account or in the email confirmation of your order) and the product references of the goods being returned before requesting them to be picked up.
3. Repackage the goods as you received them.
4. Make a copy of the delivery note that came with your order and attach the copy to the package to be returned.
5. On the delivery note highlight the goods you want to return and then write down the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number that our On-line Customer Services Department has given you.
6. Within a few days our logistics services will pick up the package to be returned from the same address as the original delivery took place.
Once the goods have been received, we will need to verify and approve the return, ensuring that the items adhere to the conditions outlined above (in their original packaging, with all labels attached and with all their accessories, if any) excepting of course, if a defect has been indicated. The items must be in same condition in which they were originally delivered without being used, laundered or altered in any way.
Please note that MACSON reserves the right to refuse returns communicated or sent after the 30 day return period mentioned, as well as all products that are not in the condition described in the preceding paragraphs. If the Return has been approved, we will notify the User via email of the estimated refund date. This date may be affected by banking processes and will vary depending on the method of payment and how each bank works. If the refunded amount is incorrect, please contact our On-line Customer Services Department via email: email@example.com and we will try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Return procedure in our Macson Stores
You can return the goods in any of our Spain stores in the same conditions described above. The refund of will be in cash.
Specific conditions for Returns during promotions.
If the goods to be returned are part of a promotion, the refund is limited to the discounted amount paid.
c) Specific Conditions for Exchanges.
The User has the right to exchange any of goods purchased through our on-line store. In order to do this you must first follow our Returns procedure, adhering to all the specific terms and conditions listed, before ordering the desired item in another size and/or color.
It is possible to exchange goods bought on-line for a different size or color or for a different item in any of our MACSON stores, provided that they are in perfect condition as described in the previous section and it is within the 30 day time period allowed.